Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Psalm 23

Ah... Let's don't just say you know about this Psalm. Meditate on it and get a fresh revelation out from this Psalm. God's word is full of life...


Psalm 23:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.
Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

No comments: